Friday, May 6, 2011

The sites and blogs every mommy/daddy should be following for deals

Now that I am a mommy I've started to realize that it's smarter to get things borrowed, second hand, or sale/deals.  Babies grow out of everything so quickly.  I've learned about great sites online and through friends at play dates and baby groups so I thought I'd share the ones I know and love.  What sites do you use?

zulily: It's like a Gilt Groupe for mommy's and babies:)  Right now they have Nicole Miller for girls available!  Everything is too cute!

Mom Finds:  This is a site connected to She Finds and they are all about finding great deals!

buy buy Baby:  One of my favorite kids/baby stores!  Plus, they are connected to Bed Bath & Beyond so you can use those 20% coupons you get in the mail here too!:)

hopscout: Daily deal site for baby items.

Baby Steals: This is a great site and you can download their iphone app which I LOVE!  Daily deal emails sent for brand name baby items!

Amazon Mom: Just found out about this through my friend today!  You sign up for free and if you do auto delivery of your diapers you get 30% off and free shipping in 2 days!

Blogs:

Bargain Babe: Find out about coupons and freebies daily!

My City Mommy: I am ADDICTED to this daily email with a ton of deals and freebies!

Smart & Trendy Moms: Get the scoop on what's hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment