Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sahara at story time at the Downtown library in Tucson

I was excited to see Sahara respond well to story time today.  It was her second time at a story time, but the first time was right before Christmas and she was too young to really respond.  I plan on making this a week activity and I can't wait to see how she starts to like books and responding to the songs & activities.  (I will also be able to learn some of these songs I don't know:)
The other cool thing is that randomly there are 3 other half Indian girls in the story time that we will be going to!  I LOVE it!  And, I'm going to be going with my friend Lauren and her daughter Lily so it will be a chance for me to hang out with a friend which is a win, win situation.
Here are a few books I decided I had to have for Sahara, and me today:)












































The BEST book you can get for your  baby right now!! So many different stories and none will tear, you can wash and they are just cute!:)














and some more fashiony books for baby:)



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment